OUR MISSION - We Solve Your Problems
We will assist our customers in maintaining a competitive position by providing "Whatever it Takes" to do so. We will promote leading-edge thinking to our customers and our community. We will continually provide value to our customers. We are committed to policies and practices which encourage long-term relationships over short-term gains. Worldwide Equipment will strive to lead the industry in each of the various company interests
Currently Worldwide Equipment, Inc. operates in 6 states including 16 full-service dealerships, 15 leasing locations, 5 satellite parts stores, 2 detail shops, 1 custom fabrication shop, and 1 driveline shop. WE currently employ over 900 employees, including some of the most extensively trained service technicians in the industry. By continually offering training and advancement opportunities, our employees have the ability to reach their full potential.
Our history assures you that you can depend on Worldwide Equipment to be here to provide the products and service you need for as long as you own your trucks. Our strong financial position, large coverage area, and experienced personnel allow us to provide very competitive pricing and premium services not readily available from other dealerships.
Stop by one of our locations today to see how Worldwide Equipment is changing the trucking industry and how your company can benefit from our experience.
- Terry Dotson President / Chief Executive Officer
- Scott Blevins Executive Vice President / Chief Operating Officer
- Irvin Dotson Executive Vice President / Chief Financial Officer
- Wayne Dyer Vice President / IT Manager
- Robert Gomez / Executive Vice President of Sales
- Joshua Eakle / Director of Marketing
- Steven Chan / Director of Purchasing
- Steve Phelps / Director of Used Trucks
- Chris Kidd / Corporate Accounts Manager
- Truman Shepherd / Regional Parts & Service Manager
- Carla Stapleton / Director of Human Resources
- - 2015 Kenworth Gold Award
- - 2014 Kenworth Gold Award
- - 2014 TRP Dealer of the Year
- - 2013 PACCAR MX13 East Region Dealer of the Year
- - 2013 Kenworth Gold Award
- - 2012 American Truck Dealers Dealer of the Year
- - 2008 Mack Trucks South East region dealer of the Year
- - 2008 Mack Trucks, Highest Nationwide score on their Customer Service Index survey Jane Lew Division
- - 2007 South East Vista Tech Service Team
- - 2006 Volvo National Service Department of the Year - Knoxville Division
- - 2005 South East Parts Department of the year "Mack/Volvo" Chattanooga Division
- - 1999 Mack 300,400,600 Club
- - 1998 MACK Pedigreed Performer
- - 1998 PacLease Commitment to Intergrity
- - 1998 Dealer Excellence Silver Award "Volvo Trucks"
- - 1997 Mack Trucks, Inc. 30 Year Special Service
- - 1997 Kenworth Top Volume Dealer in Nation
- - 1994 American Truck Dealers "Dealer of the Year"
- - 1993 Kenworth Gold Award
- - 1982 Distributor of the year
Knowing the value of community involvement plays an important part in making Worldwide Equipment successful. It continues to play an important role in developing strong friendships, and maintaining relationships with civic groups that seek our support. This community support varies at different locations from cancer walk-a-thons, charity golf tournaments, local school activities, to meeting family needs within the communities.